These grants are designed to support sustainable regional development and priority will be given on applications that focus on:
- Labour and workforce development
- Tree planting and restoration projects to improve erosion control / water quality/ biodiversity
- Science and research projects to support sound decision making especially around land use changes and seedling production and quality
- Seedlings and Nursery Production including opportunities to increase seedling production and/or deliver a more diverse range of species
- Advice and information for landowners
Partnership Grants can cover up to 50% of commercial projects. Funding levels for non-commercial applications and commercial projects that deliver exceptional social and environmental benefits but are reliant on public investment may receive a greater contribution.
Almost any individual or organisation can apply for a Partnership Grant but central government organisations may not be the applicant or direct recipient of the funding.
Click here to contact us about help with a submission for a Partnership Grant.